Python Programming Books?

herraotic at googlemail.com herraotic at googlemail.com
Wed May 24 11:19:46 EDT 2006

I borrowed Learning Python 2nd edtion from a library once and it felt
condensed with information and I didn't think I could start with it
"yet" as I want a book made for a beginner programmer and I don't think
Learning Python 2nd edtion is made for my audience.

I want something that explains programming fundamentals and explains it
in general while also showing the reason in practise and from reading
some free PDF's of "Python Programming: An Introduction to Computer
Science" I think it fit the bill perfectly, I would have it already but
i'm only 15 and my dad is a bit weary of using his credit card online
:-).