Python script windows servcie

Mivabe mivabe at nospam.invalid
Tue May 16 06:32:43 EDT 2006

I'm using a Python script om my Wildfire XMPP server to connect to
external transports (for instantce MSN)

I configured the script as a windows service with 'srvany' and 'instrv"
and everything seems te work fine. The service starts with the system,
but as soon as an local useraccount (remote desktop) logs off on the
server the script vanishes.

Google helped me discovering that it has something to do something with
'CTRL_LOGOFF_EVENT'. I know what it means but i don't know how to solve
it. Is that something i have to configure in the script?

I'n totally new to Python so maybe someone can point me to the right
direction? :D

Regards, Mivabe

--
No line here today ....