Dictionaries -- ahh the fun.. (newbie help)

rh0dium steven.klass at gmail.com
Tue May 9 18:17:09 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Can someone help me out.  I am trying to determing for each run whether
or not the test should pass or fail but I can't seem to access the
results ..

Alternatively can someone suggest a better structure ( and a lesson as
to the reasoning ) that would be great too!!

cells={}

cells["NOR3X1"]= {
                    'run'       : [ 'lvs', 'drc' ],
                    'results'   : [{ 'lvs' : 'pass' },