how to clear up a List in python?

vbgunz vbgunz at gmail.com
Fri May 26 06:31:56 EDT 2006

Steve, I have no qualm with Fredrik over this '''if you don't know how
to do things, you don't need to post.''' but this ''' if you know why
this is about the dumbest way to do what you're doing, and you're
posted this on purpose, you really need to grow up.'''.

The problem was I did post it on purpose, but not with the intent to
mess anyone up over it. To top it off, this thread was done and over
with (the end) with Roberts reply that came in immediately after mines.
I acknowledged his was best and that I *learned* from it.

It just seemed Fredriks response was an attack on me and I did take it
personally because I tried my best. Sometimes I try to give back but to
try and make me regret it is poor communication if the best intent is
to advise me on how things are done and not done around here...

Its all good. I live and I learn...