Doc suggestions (was: Why "class exceptions" are not deprecated?)

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Mar 30 08:52:42 EST 2006

Ed Singleton wrote:

> I'd suggest adding some sort of guidance page so that people know
> roughly what's expected.  IE can they just add questions and comments
> into the text, hoping that someone more knowledgeable will sort it out
> (or delete it).

I've added some notes to the front-page.  feel free to tweak/clarify (or post
comments here or on the site).

for now, I think it's worth trying to keep the text clean and reasonably read-
able at all times, and use the comment function to add questions/suggestions
(more wikipedia than c2, in other words).

more later.

</F>