Doc suggestions (was: Why "class exceptions" are not deprecated?)

Gerard Flanagan grflanagan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 10:47:43 EST 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> Ed Singleton wrote:
>
> > I'd suggest adding some sort of guidance page so that people know
> > roughly what's expected.  IE can they just add questions and comments
> > into the text, hoping that someone more knowledgeable will sort it out
> > (or delete it).
>
> I've added some notes to the front-page.  feel free to tweak/clarify (or post
> comments here or on the site).
>
> for now, I think it's worth trying to keep the text clean and reasonably read-
> able at all times, and use the comment function to add questions/suggestions
> (more wikipedia than c2, in other words).
>
> more later.
>
> </F>

I like it!

Can a page be easily recovered if someone decided to delete it?

Can anyone add a page? How to do this?

Would it be a good idea to make every subsection of a page linkable?
eg.

    http://pytut.infogami.com/node6.html#the_range_function

then a list of the subsections at the top of each page? For example
I've added such a list at http://pytut.infogami.com/node6.html

Gerard