Cheese Shop: some history for the new-comers

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Mon Mar 13 05:39:49 EST 2006

Michael enlightened us with:
>> Microsoft is the largest software company on the planet, but no way
>> that you can guess that from the name.
>
> MICRO computer SOFTware. Seems pretty obvious to me

Where is the size of the company in that story? The fact that they
make software is rather obvious indeed. Just as obvious as that PYTHON
Cheese Shop has something to do with Python.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa