Cheese Shop: some history for the new-comers

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Tue Mar 14 09:43:19 EST 2006

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:25:19 +0100,
	Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:
> and while you're at it, change "python-dev" to "developers" and
> "psf" to "foundation" (or use a title on that link).

I've changed the PSF link, but am not sure what to do about the
python-dev link.  As others have noted, "Developers" is ambiguous
about whether it's for people who develop in Python or who develop
Python itself.    "Core Development"?  (Used on both perl.org and tcl.tk, so
maybe this is the best option.) "Development Team"?

--amk