python cgi permision error

devilandme at gmail.com devilandme at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 00:11:26 EST 2006

> assuming you are running this python script the standard cgi way and not
> through modpython or fastcgi.
yes I'm running it in standard cgi way coz my provider only allow me
that way.
And it's really just simple script. Sorry for the dumb question, I know
modpython but what do you mean by fast cgi

> try debugging this way.
>
> execute the python script from command line as the web user.
>
> make sure your python script prints the standard

> """

Yess I've done that. I have also run it on windows machine and it work.
It seem my apache from SuSE 10.0 had some weird error permision that I
don't understand when running cgi. I'm also had that kinda error if I
running other cgi on perl or binary cgi :(