Is there no end to Python?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sat Mar 18 16:10:58 EST 2006

Scott David Daniels wrote:
> Kind of like the core developers saying, rather than getting more
> users of this language, I'd prefer they submit careful bug reports
> with money attached to fix the bugs -- ain't gonna happen.

Actually, it does happen: http://www.python.org/psf/donations/

(The actual list doesn't appear to have survived the transition to the
new site, but there really are people who have donated, and sometimes
simply in the hopes it helps get a problem fix, or out of gratitude that
a bug was fixed.  And for about N-1 other reasons (where N is how many
people have donated so far)...)

-Peter