SWIGing problem

Tommy Grav tgrav at mac.com
Wed Mar 22 16:46:04 EST 2006

This might not be the venue to ask this but I do not know where else
to turn.
I am trying to install a package that is swig'ed from some C code.
Unfortunately the readme file isn't to informative.  Does anyone
know which libraries to link to to remove the undefined symbols
below?

[tgrav at skathi] Python/pynovas -> ld -dynamic novas_wrap.o libnovas.a -
lm -lpython -o _novas.so
ld: Undefined symbols:
_fprintf$LDBLStub
_printf$LDBLStub
dyld_stub_binding_helper
restFP
saveFP

Cheers
Tommy

tgrav at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/tgrav/

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger,
more complex, and more violent. It takes a
touch of genius -- and a lot of courage --
to move in the opposite direction"
                          -- Albert Einstein