Is there no end to Python?

Scott David Daniels scott.daniels at acm.org
Sat Mar 18 10:53:38 EST 2006

kpp9c wrote:
> Personally i would like to see the core Python language evolve more
> slowly and see work on packages, modules and DOCS!!

This is a common (and silly) whine.  effort in a free system is not
fungible.  The odds of your affecting how the people doing the work
by complaining about how they do it and their priorities are about
zero to one.

Kind of like the core developers saying, rather than getting more
users of this language, I'd prefer they submit careful bug reports
with money attached to fix the bugs -- ain't gonna happen.

--Scott David Daniels
scott.daniels at acm.org