RPC client class?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Mon Mar 6 14:29:43 EST 2006

Dick Watson wrote:

> > if the RPC you're talking about is Sun RPC, the whole concept is pretty
> > dated (the original RFCs are from the late eighties).
>
> Just because it's dated doesn't meant it isn't still something that
> occasionally needs done. Thanks for the advice!

oh, absolutely.  I just meant to say that just because the references you
found were dated, the code they referred to wasn't in any way obsolete.

(it's all too common these days to treat something that hasn't had at least
four releases in the last five weeks, and a version number looking something
like 0.3.288.5, as abandoned...)

</F>