import, from and reload

Thu Mar 2 10:12:31 EST 2006

I understand that after you import something once, you can reload it to
pick up new changes. But does reload work with from statements? I tried
this:

from X import *

and then did my testing. I changed X and tried to reload it, but that
didn't seem to work. I figure the reason is because the module itself
doesn't exist as an object, only its names do. But I couldn't figure out
how to pick up my new changes at this point. I think eventually I did

import X

and that sort of started me back from the beginning, with my changes.
But is there a way to continue to use a from statement instead, and then
reload your changes?