Please, I Have A Question before I get started

Mon Mar 13 01:24:17 EST 2006

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:41:14 -0500, Yu-Xi Lim wrote:

> The first thing that comes to mind would be Powerpoint with some short
> custom Visual Basic code.

That's good thinking.

If you don't have Microsoft Office, OpenOffice will do the same thing, and
unlike Office, it is free.

The presentation package in OpenOffice, Impress, allows you to build
clickable objects that jump to another slide without writing code. Also,
OpenOffice will allow you to export your presentation to a Flash animation.

http://www.openoffice.org/

--
Steven.