Write a GUI for a python script?

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Mon Mar 6 12:59:25 EST 2006

On Mar 5, 2006, at 7:37 PM, Peter Decker wrote:

>> What little info I could find on the Dabo Wiki seems pretty old.
>> I also
>> watched the two Sizer videos, but there's not enough info there to
>> learn
>> much.
>
> I have to agree. The videos are great, but so much more is needed. One
> thing I can suggest is to post any questions on the dabo-users list.
> Both the authors are very responsive and helpful.

	<blush> Thanks for the compliment. Both Paul and I are very much
aware of the lack of documentation, but it feels like anything we
write now would become out-of-date quickly, since things (especially
in the visual tools area) are changing so rapidly. I am planning on
writing some documentation once the Class Designer and Menu Designer
are largely completed, because then it will be a while before the
next major change, as we look to integrate these tools into an IDE.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com