Simulation Programming Skills and Python

Richard Blackwood richardblackwood at cloudthunder.com
Mon Mar 6 12:39:27 EST 2006

So I can't develop and code the model simultaneously if I'm relying on the
programming skill of someone who doesn't understand what I'm modelling?
Also, say I (the hypothetical expert of knowledge domain X) learn
programming, an I necessarily going to know how to model X with programming?
When you become a full fledge programmer are you able to see everything
(relationships and so forth) as code so easily?