Simulation Programming Skills and Python

Richard Blackwood richardblackwood at cloudthunder.com
Mon Mar 6 12:28:50 EST 2006

Okay, I really like that analogy. Not everything a carpenter can do requires
an architect to draw up a blueprint though. For example, if I tell a
carpenter I want a tree house with built-in seating and a window in the
roof, no other requirements, can't they figure out how to do that on their
own? So I then ask, what is a "good description"? Also, can't a model be
well thought-out but not necessarily designed in a way compatible with the
process of translation into code?

Thanks Lonnie.