Other languages for PVM

Ravi Teja webraviteja at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:06:38 EST 2006

I did not mean the lack of interest on part of the developer. That was
explained here.
http://www.livelogix.net/logix/future-work.html
His complaints were Efficiency and Security.

I was wondering why the Python community did not show interest in this.
There is tremendous potential in this product. For example, web
frameworks and ORMs are well understood now and people constantly push
for more and more parsimonious representations. Logix makes writing
DSLs trivial with Lisp like ease without all the parentheses. What I am
surprised is why the framework authors did not leverage it yet.