interrupting pythonD with ^C

John Savage rookswood at suburbian.com.au
Sat Mar 18 18:53:25 EST 2006

I'm finding that many times when I inadvertently code an endless loop
in pythonD code, on MSDOS, execution cannot be interrupted by ctrl-C
and I am forced to reboot and this is rapidly loses its novelty.

Do users of pythonD have a coding technique, or a library file to include,
to endow a program with keyboard interrupt-ability?

Endless loops arise when I forget to increment a loop index, or code
incorrectly the end condition test, or indent wrongly, etc.
--
John Savage                   (my news address is not valid for email)