Tried Ruby (or, "what Python *really* needs" or "perldoc!")

aaronwmail-usenet at yahoo.com aaronwmail-usenet at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 16:10:32 EST 2006

hmmm.  Interesting about the wiki.
It's unusable in my version of IE.  Javascript error
on almost every keystroke :(!

http://wiki.python.org/moin/

It works in Firefox, which I have, of course, but
still...

And the patch procedure you described requires
a higher degree of motivation (and free time) than
most potential contributors might have on offer, imo.

   -- Aaron Watters

===
"I weep for you," the walrus said, I deeply sympathize.
With sobs and tears he sorted out those of the largest size.
Holding his pocket handkercheif before his streaming eyes.
   from "The Walrus and the Carpenter", Lewis Carroll