Function params with **? what do these mean?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Mar 23 17:09:20 EST 2006

Scott David Daniels <scott.daniels at acm.org> writes:

> At the risk of being thought of as beating a dead horse, this was a
> _great_ way to ask this question. [...]
> So, anyhow, thanks for taking the time to write your question properly.

Take that risk, please. There's enough lambasting of (and probably
much more private grumbling over) poor delivery of questions, but not
enough praise when *good* form is followed.

The latter does much more to show what we consider appropriate.

--
 \       "Ice Water? Get some onions - that'll make your eyes water!"  |
  `\                                                   -- Groucho Marx |