What's the best way to learn perl for a python programmer?

Paddy paddy3118 at netscape.net
Fri Mar 24 15:59:34 EST 2006

Tell 'them' you need a uniform installation of your scipting language
across all servers to ensure correct operation of your script then
ensure its python that gets loaded ;-)

I took a course in perl from Well House Consultants in the UK, which
was good; then had an immediate use for perl, which helped me remember.

I used the Well House manual and the Camel book for reference.
(http://www.wellho.net/ - Tell Graham Paddy sent you).

P.S. I don't have any connection to Well House, apart from learning
Perl through them.

- Paddy.