python-announce moderation (was: Re: ANN: ClientForm 0.2.2 released)

John J Lee jjl at pobox.com
Thu Mar 23 13:25:57 EST 2006

Hmm, hschilling at nasa.gov, who are you?  python-announce moderator?  I
didn't put you on my To: line (nor python-list for that matter, but I
guess that's a reasonable place for it to go...).

Also FYI, it ended up going to wwwsearch-general twice, I guess because
the you (or the moderation software) forwarded it there after moderation,
which isn't really necessary.

John