cgi problem

Paul Rubin http
Wed Mar 8 16:55:25 EST 2006

Thomas Guettler <niemand.leermann at thomas-guettler.de> writes:
> > back to the originating url, i.e. I want the cgi to send a 302 redirect.
>
> I have this setup for a small script (for bigger things I use quixote)...

Thanks.  It looks like you've written your cgi completely from
scratch.  I was hoping to use the cgi module, which has some
convenient features for reading the query parameters and POST content.
I should look into Quixote and some of the other Python web frameworks
but this particular task is pretty simple so I thought I'd just use a cgi.