Write a GUI for a python script?

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:19:34 EST 2006

On 3 Mar 2006 01:16:23 -0800, peter.mosley at talk21.com

> I, too, am a python newbie and have wrestled with GUI programming.  I
> think I am winning, but its been a struggle.

I started with wxPython and struggled with it for a long time. I was
able to get the job done, but using it never seemed natural. Then I
found the Dabo project, whose ui module wraps wxPython into a much
more Pythonic, consistent interface. Since then I've been able to
create GUIs without much effort at all. I highly recommend Dabo if you
are thinking about wxPython.

--

# p.d.