Getting .NET SDK to work with Python 2.4.2

Kevin F neurogasm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:17:47 EST 2006

okay, i am new to python and realize that indentation is important. i
have tried to put everything in their respective indentations but it
still doesn't work, can someone try to fix this?

from poplib import *

server = POP3("mail.bluebottle.com")
print server.getwelcome()
print server.user("neurogasm at bluebottle.com")