Cheese Shop: some history for the new-comers

Ron Adam rrr at ronadam.com
Sun Mar 12 12:53:29 EST 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> Tim Parkin wrote:

>> Also 'Foundation' could be confused with 'beginners' or 'basic'.
>
> while "PSF" is completely incomprehensible for someone who doesn't
> already know what it is...  why even keep it on the front page ?

Looks like a good place for a tool tip,  PSF is obviously an acronym, so
how about having the full name pop up when the mouse is over it?

I think the PSF is important enough to have a link on *every* page. It
doesn't need a lot of space, but it should be easy to get to from
anywhere on the web site.