New to Python: Do we have the concept of Hash in Python?

A.M alanalan at newsgroup.nospam
Thu Jun 1 23:44:10 EDT 2006

Well the work is done now. I arrived home at 10:30 PM.

The application takes data from Oracle 10g stored procedures and renders
data to both HTML and CSV formats. The HTML reports have summary and
grouping sections and the HTML files are Excel friendly. The application is
modular and consists of reusable modules. The application is called every
night by scheduled task. The CSV and HTML files are being deployed to Apache
for internal employee access.

This isn't a complex and big system. Tomorrow, I'll add the email
functionality to the application and re-use it's components for more
reports.

Now that I finished the 1st part of the application, I have to admit that
choosing Python was an excellent decision. Python is an awesome programming
language with comprehensive library and great community support.

I am not that new to Python anymore.. I had a productive day. Thanks
everybody for help.

news:1149212030.851030.257180 at c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...