Initializing an attribute that needs the object

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Jun 2 17:45:24 EDT 2006

Hi Marco. Thanks for your reply. I am providing the handler with the
factory instance as I have shown. This is how my code currently works.
What I am trying to figure out is how to possibly provide the handler in
the constructor when it needs the factory instance. This would give me
some better flexibility.

ie.

class Factory

	def __init__(self, factory):

At this point I don't have self. Would super help me?

Regards,
David