Initializing an attribute that needs the object

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Jun 2 17:15:28 EDT 2006

Hi. I want to have different handlers to do perform logic. The problem
is the Handler requires an instance of the factory since it will use its
own methods in conjunction with methods of the factory.

Once I have got a Factory instance I can give it a new handler (see
below). It would be more flexible if I could provide a handle in
constructor - but how to do this when it requires the object itself.
Would I use a super for this sort of thing? Many thanks

Regards,
David

class Factory:

	def __init__(self):