C# equivalent to range()

Neuruss neuruss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:18:13 EDT 2006

Erik Max Francis wrote:
> > I'm curious, who are "us"?
>
> The regular readers of comp.lang.python.  If you don't think we haven't
> seen this a zillion times before, you're kidding yourself.
>
> If you want help on a language, ask in that language's newsgroup/mailing
> list/forum/whatever.
>
> It surprises me how often people don't ask useful questions, or
> deliberately and knowingly ask questions in the wrong places, and then
> actually _defend_ their actions after they're politely but firmly
> informed how to fix the problem.  You're really not making yourself look
> any better by continuing this thread ...

Just to finish this thread:
1) It wasn't a blunt question. I started the post apologizing for the
(not entirely) off opic question.
2) I wasn't politely informed. It was pretty harshly.
3) If you mean that "us" are the zillion registered users of this
mailing list, well buddy, you know a whole lot of people!
4) At least one of these people replied kindly and correctly to my
question within seconds. Three of four more spent several minutes
whining.
The other zilion persons who were not interested (other than the four I
mentioned above) silently and peacefully ignored the question on went
on with their happy lifes.

À bientôt,
Neuruss