C# equivalent to range()

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon Jun 5 02:26:05 EDT 2006

Neuruss wrote:

> Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
>> 	What most of us saw was a blunt request on how to implement a Python
>> construct in some other language that may not be familiar to us.
>
> I'm curious, who are "us"?

The regular readers of comp.lang.python.  If you don't think we haven't
seen this a zillion times before, you're kidding yourself.

If you want help on a language, ask in that language's newsgroup/mailing
list/forum/whatever.

It surprises me how often people don't ask useful questions, or
deliberately and knowingly ask questions in the wrong places, and then
actually _defend_ their actions after they're politely but firmly
informed how to fix the problem.  You're really not making yourself look
any better by continuing this thread ...

   Democritus may have come from Abdera, but he was no dummy.
   -- Carl Sagan