Need Help comparing dates

colincolehour at gmail.com colincolehour at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 20:48:09 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply, the book I'm actually using is Python Programming
for the absolute beginner. The book has been good to pick up basic
things but it doesn't cover time or dates as far as I can tell. As for
previous programming experience, I have had some lite introductions to
C & C++ about 6 years ago but I never went past the introductions.So
far "my first program" has been written from snippets from many
different websites.

Also i'm using ActiveState Active Python 2.4 on a Windows XP machine.

I will try to work through Tim's response. I tried using it yesterday
but I was really confused on what I was doing.

Colin