what are you using python language for?

Chris Cioffi evenprimes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:45:26 EDT 2006

I tend to do a significant amount of EDI related work:
-statistical analysis
-X12->HTML formatting

I've do a ton of customer DB reporting.  I find it easier to use Python that
Crystal reports for a lot of the stuff I do so I extract data and spit out
CSV files for Excel to make it look pretty.

And I'm getting ready to do a fun/work project using TurboGears for a
web-based migration tracking utility we need.

Chris

On 6/4/06, hacker1017 <hacker1017 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> im just asking out of curiosity.
>

> --

"A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a
fool trusts either of them." -- P. J. O'Rourke