New to Python: Do we have the concept of Hash in Python?

Jarek Zgoda jzgoda at o2.usun.pl
Fri Jun 2 17:32:57 EDT 2006

Fredrik Lundh napisał(a):

>>I am new to Python, with C#/Java background
>
> that's not really much of an excuse for not reading *any* Python tutorial before
> you jump in...

That's a great idea, anytime I had a problem with Java I would write
c.l.j with heading "I am new to Java, but have solid background in
Python, REXX and CL" and then I'll ask "do you have an implementation
for tuple in Java?" or "how do I change an object generation routine for
class?". At least, the are profis, they should know that.

--
Jarek Zgoda
http://jpa.berlios.de/