Python is fun (useless social thread) ;-)

Luis M. González luismgz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 10:19:43 EDT 2006

Thomas Guettler wrote:
> There are some things in Python I don't know very well: Decorators and
> generators. But somehow I don't think that I really need them.

I think that I learn best when I have a problem and I'm trying to solve
it.
There are features that you don't know what they're for, and you never
use it, but when you come across an scenario where none of the features
you know can help you, you start wondering "there must be something
else..." and a quick search in google, or a python recipe, will give
you the solution and a sample usage of these features.