PIL problem after installation

vasudevram vasudevram at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 12:37:58 EDT 2006

Probably the jpeg library - libjpeg is not present on your system.
Search Google for it, then download and install it. Try
http://rpmfind.net also to find it:

http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=libjpeg&submit=Search+...

But Fredrik's advice is very good - whenever installing a software
package, make sure to read the installation guide, release notes, etc -
carefully, and then do accordingly. This can save you a lot of time and
rework.

Vasudev Ram
Independent software consultant
Personal site: http://www.geocities.com/vasudevram