Immutability

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Jun 28 07:18:19 EDT 2006

Georg Brandl wrote:
> Nick Maclaren wrote:

>>Thanks very much.  And, what's more, I have even found its documentation!
>>Whatsnew2.2.  The 2.4.2 reference is, er, unhelpful.
>

> Is it?
>
> http://docs.python.org/lib/built-in-funcs.html
>
> documents "property" quite well.

I can't really agree that "quite good" documentation doesn't refer to
the use of property as a decorator. It's obvious that a ncessary upgrade
to the docs didn't happen (and we can all understand why, I am sure).

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Love me, love my blog  http://holdenweb.blogspot.com