Inheritance structure less important in dynamic languages?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jun 2 01:22:58 EDT 2006

"Marvin" <marv at mailcity.com> writes:

> It's been claimed that inheritance structures are less important in
> dynamic languages like Python.

Who claimed that? I ask not because I doubt your assertion ("it was
claimed"), but rather that if someone claimed something, it seems
better to ask that person your next question:

> Why is that and where can i read more about that?

The person who claimed it is more likely to be able and willing to
defend it.

--
 \       Eccles: "I just saw the Earth through the clouds!"  Lew: "Did |
  `\     it look round?"  Eccles: "Yes, but I don't think it saw me."  |