secure xmlrpc server?

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at designaproduct.biz
Wed Jun 7 09:29:23 EDT 2006

Martin P. Hellwig írta:
> Laszlo Nagy wrote:
>
>> Martin P. Hellwig wrote:
>>
>>> Laszlo Nagy wrote:
>>> <cut ssl for xmlrpc>
>>> Have a look at:
>>> http://trevp.net/tlslite/
>>>

>> C:\temp\ccc>python setup.py install
>> running install
>> running build
>> running build_py
>> running build_ext
>> error: The .NET Framework SDK needs to be installed before building
>> extensions f
>> or Python.
>>
>> C:\temp\ccc>
>>

> In the installers directory is exe for windows installation.

http://trevp.net/tlslite/ - no exe installers.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tlslite/ - no file packages to download

:-(
> SimpleXMLRPCServer uses SimpleHTTPServer for its transfer stuff, so you
> might want to look more in that direction.

Yes, In fact I read the whole source code of SimpleXMLRPCServer and
other examples like

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/81549
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/165375

but I cannot combine the two. I see that the request handler is a
customised HTTP request handler:

class SimpleXMLRPCRequestHandler(BaseHTTPServer.BaseHTTPRequestHandler):

but I have no idea how to use it with https. Do you know a small example
(like the ones above)? That would help a lot.

   Laszlo