Tiddlywiki type project in Python?

bruno at modulix onurb at xiludom.gro
Wed Jun 14 10:03:27 EDT 2006

jkn wrote:
(snip)
> Does the idea of embedding python in a browser instead of Javascript
> make any sense at all?

>From a purely theoretical POV, yes, this idea makes sens - Python could
be an interesting alternative to javascript for client-side scripting
(and I'd really prefer using Python for this - but I may be a bit biased
!-). But note that there may be some issues wrt/ significative
indentation and security.

Now the problem is that no browser actually supports Python for
client-side scripting. And I really doubt this will change in a near
future.

--
bruno desthuilliers