Nested scopes, and augmented assignment

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Jul 7 04:38:35 EDT 2006

Antoon Pardon wrote:

>> have any of your "my mental model of how Python works is more important
>> than how it actually works" ever had a point ?
>
> Be free to correct me. But just suggesting that I'm wrong doesn't help
> me in changing my mental model.

over the years, enough people have wasted enough time on trying to get
you to understand how Python works, in various aspects.  if you really
were interested in learning, you would have learned something by now,
and you wouldn't keep repeating the same old misunderstandings over and
over again.

</F>