Looking for a high performance web server written in Python, and supports CGI/FastCGI

Jack nospam at invalid.com
Thu Jul 6 23:26:57 EDT 2006

To be honest, I'm not sure what kind of performance I can get even
with medusa or twisted. I assume it won't be as fast as servers
written in C/C++ and use async sockets, but should be much better than
multi-processed or multi-threaded servers in written in Python.

Not sure if anyone else has an idea about medusa or twisted performance.
Any chance that it's close to Apache?

But even so, I guess I may still have to go with lighttpd for FastCGI/
CGI/SCGI support.