Looking for a high performance web server written in Python, and supports CGI/FastCGI

thorley at gmail.com thorley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 18:00:37 EDT 2006

Just thought I'd mention it. As stated in some posts I put on the list
in the last few days, I'm working on a FastCGI server for python. Of
course its not as fast as lighttpd, but I think it still has many
applications. I've currently got a *very* simple prototype, but I
expect the finished module to subclass BaseHTTPRequestHandler and work
similar to the CGIHTTPServer module.

I'll let everyone know when its ready, and you can try it out if you
like ;)
--
mthorley