Looking for a high performance web server written in Python, and supports CGI/FastCGI

Jack nospam at invalid.com
Fri Jul 7 15:45:52 EDT 2006

You are right. Load test can be complicated because of the various patterns
of web applications and usages. The simple tests I mentioned and conducted
just
give myself some idea about the performance. Given the same set up, some
numbers should be comparable and reveal some aspects on web servers'
performance. They are by no means formal load tests, but they are helpful to
me :-)

news:1152298657.917751.114450 at m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...