I have 100 servers which need a new backup server added to a text file, and then the backup agent restarted.

gavino bootiack at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 06:34:06 EDT 2006

This seems easy but I have been asking tcl and python IRC chat all day
and no one gave an answer.
I have 100 servers which need a new backup server added to a text file,
 and then the backup agent restarted.
If I have a list of the servers, all with same root password, and the
connection is ssh.
How do I connect to the server, cat the line to the config file, stop
adn start the agent, and then do same to next server in list and
iterate through the 100 servers.
What script would allow this?