I have 100 servers which need a new backup server added to a text file, and then the backup agent restarted.

LittlePython LittlePython at lost.com
Sat Jul 1 13:09:55 EDT 2006

Does this require a ssh client or server?

I use authpf to open up my  PF firewall for internet use. Generally I just
open up putty and make a connection to the FW ( which open the ports) and
minize it till I am done. When I close putty authpf losses the ssh session
heartbeat and will then instruct the FW to close the ports. I would love to
write a simple client to do this form me instead of using putty. Do you
think these mods would work for me on a windows platform?

Thx

news:1151759041.237922.292710 at v61g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...