Using Python for my web site

Gerhard Fiedler gelists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:57:38 EDT 2006

On 2006-07-31 18:23:17, Cliff Wells wrote:

> My point is to stop FUD right at that comment.  I don't doubt your
> research from "a few years ago", but ancient research is entirely
> irrelevant for making a decision *today*.

That's exactly the reason why I added this information. It might not be for
you, but it is interesting for me (and might be for someone else) to see
that I get a different feedback now than I got a few years ago. It tells
something about the dynamic of the process that the mere status of today
doesn't tell.

Besides, "claimed to have" and "seemed to have" are not really FUD inducing
terms :)

Anyway, I appreciate you sharing your experience (which in that area
certainly is more than mine).

Gerhard