build problems with Python 2.4.3 under Solaris 10

Victor Ng crankycoder at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 15:13:56 EDT 2006

Oops..  I meant:

 ./configure --prefix=/opt/python/2.4.3 --enable-shared

When I include /opt/csw into the CPPFlags or LDFlags,  libraries like
lxml start to fail to compile.

Still - if anyone can point me out to getting readline working -
that'd be great.

thanks,

Hmm.... Linux is *easy* compared to Solaris.  :)
vic

--
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity."  - Hanlon's Razor